Even the slightest inconsistency between a picatinny rail and ring pairing will impact the accuracy of your shot. Negate the tolerances allowed in your rail’s machining specifications with iota’s TRIAD, a set of scope mounts featuring a patented three-key adjustment system.
- Under-angled screw design eliminates corrosion from the condensation and crud that collects in the sockets of the typical top-down screws on other scope rings.
- Patentedthree-key adjustment system equips the TRIAD with interchangeable key inserts for mounting scope rings to the rail within three different tolerances: +.0035, nominal, and -.0035.
- Machined with an exclusive under-cut wedge design that enables the rings to maintain a leveled position while mounted to the rail advancing the stability and accuracy of the system.
- Fabricated out of anodized Aluminum 6061-T6, an aircraft-grade aluminum alloy for superior strength, lightweight mass and corrosion resistance.
- Four socket head cap screws to ensure an equal distribution of force for optimal solidity when mounting your rifle scope.
- Available in 30 mm (3 oz) or 34 mm (2.6 oz).
- Ring Heights:
30 mm Med – .83″
30 mm High – 1.12″
34 mm Low – .913″
34 mm High – 1.2″