The KREMLIN is a composite rifle stock that combines key features from both hunter and shooter stock designs, creating one multifunctional precision stock for a wide range of experiences.
- Carbon fiber reinforced composite mold maximizes the rifle stock’s strength under compression of fully equipped rifle.
- Custom Machined pillars to maintain proper action and bottom metal dimensions, reducing stock fatigue and maintaining accuracy.
- Rigid butt stock that still maintains the typical weight of a hunter stock provides the durability necessary for the backcountry as well as the ability to handle larger calibers.
- Widened, but trim beavertail forend maximizes stability and promotes sustainable balance throughout a variety of positions, movements, and stances – including shooting from a sand bag.
- Custom AirTech recoil pad made from LimbSaver’s proprietary NAVCOM technology effectively absorbs a wide range of frequencies to dissipate energy and vibration.
- Matte texture with a variety of molded in color schemes, molded in ports, and hand laid for a premium quality and look.
- Vertical grip with ambidextrous palm swell
- Maximum weight: 2.5 lbs
- Includes new iota “T” block for no bedding necessary fitment.
To request the KREMLIN in a particular arrangement of specifications, use the online message portal on our Contact page.
New as of July 1st, 2021, Iota Outdoors is now making all our fiberglass composite stocks in a hand painted textured finish. This new process will offer our customers the same great stock options but with a more aggressive feel, with wrap around patterning and no seams. Therefore color and pattern will vary from stock to stock. Standard lead time is 1-3 weeks