The EkoX is an exposed carbon fiber rifle stock that is engineered with the backcountry hunter in mind. Taking lines and features from the unique skeletonized contours of the KRUX, the EkoX weighs only 24 ounces. Dual thumb detents help align the shooter’s grip and reduce rifle torque and with an overall length of 31”, the stock features an integrated bipod rail for reduced bulk in the field. The barrel channel accommodates more contour options than traditional sporter-style stocks.
The matte-finish clear coat gives the exposed carbon fiber shell a deep look while providing protection against the elements. Like all iota stocks, the EkoX is hand laid and hand-finished for optimum quality resulting in slight color and pattern variation from stock to stock.
- Carbon fiber shell maximizes the rifle stock’s strength under compression of fully equipped rifle.
- Custom Machined pillars to maintain proper action and bottom metal dimensions, reducing stock fatigue and maintaining accuracy.
- Rigid butt stock that still maintains the light weight of a carbon hunting stock and provides the durability necessary for the back-country as well as the ability to handle larger calibers.
- Widened, but trim beaver-tail forend maximizes stability and promotes sustainable balance throughout a variety of positions, movements, and stances – including shooting from a sand bag.
- Custom AirTech recoil pad made from LimbSaver’s proprietary NAVCOM technology effectively absorbs a wide range of frequencies to dissipate energy and vibration.
- Exposed Carbon fiber twill with custom patterns of color on top layer
- Vertical grip with ambidextrous palm swell
- Maximum weight: 34 OZ in long action proof configuration
To request the EkoX in a particular arrangement of specifications, use the online message portal on our Contact page.
Please note that every stock we make is hand-mixed and molded, therefore color and pattern will vary from stock to stock. UPDATED LEADTIMES**** Due to production increases lead times now are down to 2-3 Weeks on EKO Stocks!