The EKO is a composite rifle stock that combines key features from both hunter and shooter stock designs, creating one multifunctional precision stock for a wide range of experiences. The Tikka EKO comes with our exclusive T block bedding block as well as a machined Steel recoil lug for optimum fitment and enhanced accuracy.
- Carbon fiber shell maximizes the rifle stock’s strength under compression of fully equipped rifle.
- Custom Machined pillars to maintain proper action and bottom metal dimensions, reducing stock fatigue and maintaining accuracy.
- Rigid butt stock that still maintains the light weight of a carbon hunting stock and provides the durability necessary for the backcountry as well as the ability to handle larger calibers.
- Widened, but trim beavertail forend maximizes stability and promotes sustainable balance throughout a variety of positions, movements, and stances – including shooting from a sand bag.
- Custom AirTech recoil pad made from LimbSaver’s proprietary NAVCOM technology effectively absorbs a wide range of frequencies to dissipate energy and vibration.
- Exposed Carbon fiber twill with custom patterns of color on top layer
- Vertical grip with ambidextrous palm swell
- Maximum weight: 34 OZ in long action proof configuration
- Includes the new iota “T”block for no bed fitment
To request the EKO in a particular arrangement of specifications, use the online message portal on our Contact page.
Please note that every stock we make is hand-mixed and molded, therefore color and pattern will vary from stock to stock. Standard lead time is 8 weeks