Merging the key features of both the hunter and shooter stock shapes, iota EKO is an exposed carbon fiber rifle stock that provides stability to any shooting stance, from the shoulder to the sandbag. The EKO dawns dual thumb detents for reduced rifle torque and a sleek custom carbon fiber exposed twill shell. Every EKO stock is Hand laid and hand-finished for the optimum quality. Matte-finished clear coat gives for a deep carbon twill finish with our exclusive Diamond fiber weave pattern. Please note that every stock we make is hand-mixed and molded, therefore color and pattern will vary from stock to stock. Standard lead time is 6-8 weeks For EKO Stocks for Tikka actions click here.
The EKO is a composite rifle stock that combines key features from both hunter and shooter stock designs, creating one multi-functional precision stock for a wide range of experiences.
- Carbon fiber shell maximizes the rifle stock’s strength under compression of fully equipped rifle.
- Custom Machined pillars to maintain proper action and bottom metal dimensions, reducing stock fatigue and maintaining accuracy.
- Rigid butt stock that still maintains the light weight of a carbon hunting stock and provides the durability necessary for the back-country as well as the ability to handle larger calibers.
- Widened, but trim beaver-tail forend maximizes stability and promotes sustainable balance throughout a variety of positions, movements, and stances – including shooting from a sand bag.
- Custom AirTech recoil pad made from LimbSaver’s proprietary NAVCOM technology effectively absorbs a wide range of frequencies to dissipate energy and vibration.
- Exposed Carbon fiber twill with custom patterns of color on top layer
- Vertical grip with ambidextrous palm swell
- Maximum weight: 34 OZ in long action proof configuration
To request the EKO in a particular arrangement of specifications, use the online message portal on our Contact page.
Please note that every stock we make is hand-mixed and molded, therefore color and pattern will vary from stock to stock. ****UPDATED LEADTIMES**** Due to production increases lead times now are down to 2-3 Weeks on EKO Stocks!
For EKO Stocks for Tikka actions click here.
There are no reviews yet.